About 21 lives
21 lives is:
- The realization that anyone can teach us a thing or two.
- The realization that we can do more in life. There’s many paths to follow; we can take 21 (or more) if we want.
- A digest of hand-picked lessons and stories meant to inspire and expand your mind.
Together, we’ll see what Babe Ruth, JFK and my dad can teach us about business, work or, maybe even, life. With 21 lives, I hope to inspire action towards whatever you wish to do with your life.
My name is Etienne Garbugli. I didn’t have the success of a Seth Godin, a Guy Kawasaki or a Steve Jobs but I’m working on it. I don’t know everything about everything but I’m a great listener. I try to listen better to learn better.
At this point, I am sure that:
- Anyone can teach me a thing or two. Knowledge doesn’t always come from the expected places.
- Knowing something is only half the battle. Perfect execution takes years.
- I can do more than what I’m curently doing. It’s not because I work in Design that I’ll always be a Designer.
I’d love to hear from you. I really hope we can learn together.